If you’re planning a home improvement project, make sure that your choice of home remodeling contractors can provide the professional services you need. This is an essential decision—after all, much of your project’s success depends largely on your selected contractor’s experience and expertise.
For many homeowners, American Exteriors remains the company to call for home remodeling in Denver, CO and throughout the Midwest and Western United States. Here are four more reasons to trust us with your home improvement project:
- We have more than 33 years of experience. American Exteriors has been helping homeowners in the Midwest and Western United States with their home improvement efforts since 1983. When you need replacement windows or siding to improve the look and feel of your home, you can count on us to deliver superior and efficient workmanship.
- We offer high-end products. American Exteriors values innovation, and our technologically advanced products are testament to that. Our replacement windows in Denver, CO, for instance, use virgin vinyl and a fuse-welded, multi-chambered manufacturing process for excellent durability and exceptional insulation. They meet the strict energy performance standards of many governing bodies, including ENERGY STAR, Green Seal, and American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), which measures the air and water infiltration, structural integrity, and forced entry resistance of our vinyl window frames. Our windows also come with DuraSeal™ spacers and Low-E coating for superior energy efficiency.
- We make it possible for you to earn tax credits. When you choose us for your replacement windows, you may be qualified for tax credits through the federal government, your state government, or your local utility company. This allows you to enjoy a more comfortable and energy-efficient home, while saving a significant amount of money.
- We’ll help you keep a maintenance-free home. Our selection of lovely and durable vinyl siding in Denver, CO ensures that you can keep your home looking good while reducing the amount of time spent on maintenance. Our siding provides excellent resistance against moisture and impact damage. Our selection of siding comes in attractive and weather-resistant colors that last longer than regular paint, saving you from scraping and repainting your exterior every few years.
Trust American Exteriors to provide exceptional products and services that suit your home improvement needs. Fill out our form today for a free estimate.
Maintaining beautiful and comfortable living spaces is essential for many homeowners, prompting them to invest in projects that further improve their home’s strengths. If you’re planning to do the same this season, you might want to focus on your home’s exterior. This vital component takes up a large part of your home, contributing to its curb appeal and comfort. When your home’s siding is displaying signs of damage and “wear and tear”, you should consider a new siding installation project.
American Exteriors, your premier experts for siding installation in Denver, CO and the entire Midwest and Western part of the United States, can help you. With our selection of vinyl siding options and our expert installers, we’ll make sure your home remains beautiful and damage-free.
Here are a few more reasons to choose us for your siding project:
- Excellent Impact Resistance—Our selection of vinyl siding, including our premium Presidential siding, has impact modifiers and innovative insulation that make it five times more resistant to impact damage than standard vinyl. This means no dents and cracks from hail or intense outdoor activities.
- Stand-Out Beauty—Vinyl siding from American Exteriors feature deep-set, realistic shadow lines, softly rounded edges, elegant exposure width, and textured low-gloss finish that emulates the look and feel of freshly painted wood. They are also available in Dutch lap and classic clapboard profiles, and vertical options like Board and Batten siding. Additionally, our siding installation service covers both your home’s fascia and soffit in Denver, CO. We have a full range of fascia and soffit products that provide beautiful accents to your home and contribute to its efficiency.
- Worry-Free Maintenance—American Exteriors’ selection has weather-resistant and lovely colors that last longer than regular paint. This means you don’t have to worry about scraping or repainting your exterior every few months.
- Reduced Noise Transfer—Our vinyl siding comes with 1-1/2” thick contoured insulation standard. This helps lower outdoor noise transmission due to high winds, rainstorms, or neighborhood traffic, letting you enjoy a quieter and more comfortable home.
- Exceptional Moisture Resistance—Our Presidential siding line prevents harmful mold growth by allowing vapor to escape. It has a 5.0 permeability rating, ensuring that water vapor can escape five times better than traditional fan fold underlayment.
Turn to American Exteriors for your siding installation needs. We offer a complete exterior package that includes siding, soffit, and fascia in Denver, CO. When you choose us for this home improvement, we ensure that your siding can provide reliable and lasting protection for your home.
Fill out our form today for a free estimate.
If your existing windows are old and failing, now is the perfect time to invest in a better and lasting solution—window replacement. While the project itself is simple, finding the best replacement windows for your Denver, CO home and budget can take some homework. You need to make sure that your choice for replacement windows provides the improved comfort and energy efficiency that your home deserves.
For this reason, you should consider learning more of the essentials that make an excellent window replacement project for your Denver, CO home. Let American Exteriors, your experienced replacement window company share these essentials:
- Framing Material—This component holds the entire window together, ensuring that the unit can keep the harsh elements at bay while preventing cold air from infiltrating your home. That’s why you should consider choosing a window frame material that excels both in looks and durability. American Exteriors, for instance, uses virgin vinyl in the construction of all our windows. These are fusion welded for maximum strength, and undergo a multi-chambered manufacturing process for greater insulation. Additionally, our windows meet the strict requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), which measures the structural integrity, air and water infiltration, and forced entry resistance of vinyl windows.
- Glass Package—You’ll want a window that can maintain the thermal comfort of your interiors and reduce your cooling bills. The advanced glass that comes with your new windows plays a large role in this. For example: your premier window company in Denver, CO, American Exteriors, offers windows in double or triple pane options. They also come with Low-E coating that reduces UV light transmission; keeps your furnishings, walls, and flooring damage-free; minimizes noise transfer; and lowers your energy costs.
- Spacer—American Exteriors’ selection of durable and energy-efficient glass windows isn’t complete without our excellent DuraSeal™ spacer. This expands and contracts at a rate similar to the entire window, which means there are no seal failures, moisture between the glass, and significant energy loss. DuraSeal™ spacer also has great Argon resistant bond line adhesives that keep the argon gas in your window longer to save you more energy.
With these essentials in mind, making the most of your window replacement project is easier. Just turn to American Exteriors, your experts for window installation in Denver, CO, and we’ll make sure that your new windows can maximize the comfort and efficiency of your home.
Fill out our form today for a free estimate.
Is it time to replace your old, worn out siding? Choosing new siding for your home is is an important decision. It is much more than selecting the material and color you want. There are other factors to consider when planning to install new siding.
Your replacement siding should greatly improve your interior comfort. It should also be able to complement your architectural design while adapting to your local environment. American Exteriors, the premier company for home improvement in Denver, CO looks at four features that should come with your new siding:
- Ease of Maintenance – Siding can be a challenge to clean, as it wraps the majority of the exterior of your home. For replacement siding that doesn’t need much cleaning and maintenance, choose vinyl siding. Unlike wood and other materials, it only requires a simple wash using a garden hose to keep it in top shape. American Exteriors offers the top-quality Presidential Siding Collection that allows you to save time and money on maintenance.
- Weather Resistance – Before making your siding decision, it’s crucial that you understand the climate in your area. You should select a siding that can stand up to everyday wear and tear. Our vinyl siding for Denver, CO area homes, guarantees no dents from intense winds and heavy downpours. By installing our siding, you can ensure lasting protection for your home.
- Insulation Features – Your siding choice can also play a part in keeping your home better insulated from outside noise. We offer vinyl siding that comes with a 1 ½-inch thick contoured insulation standard. With this, your family can enjoy a more peaceful and comfortable home.
- Stylish appearance – First impressions last, that’s why you need to make sure your siding will look attractive. Like your vinyl windows in Denver, CO, your siding is one of the first things visitors will see when they come to your home. Our siding products are available in many styles and color combinations. Their finely textured low-gloss finish provides the look of freshly painted wood. You can also choose from two equally beautiful profiles: the classic clapboard or Dutch lap.
Choosing the right replacement siding can be time-consuming, but it is very much worth the time and money. For the best siding products and services, give American Exteriors a call at (800) 794-6369 or complete our contact form to schedule a consultation with our experts.
If your home will undergo a remodel soon, it’s always best to have an action plan in place. Siding and window replacement are two of your biggest opportunities for realizing a strong return on your home improvement investment.
When planning a home improvement project, there are many aspects of the project to consider. Asking questions is necessary; this will help make your decision-making process easier. American Exteriors, the premier company for home remodeling in Denver, CO and throughout the Midwest and Western United States, answers four of your most common home upgrade questions:
- “How can new windows improve my home energy efficiency?” – As the climate becomes warmer and utility bills continue to rise, many homeowners turn to products that can help reduce energy costs. New windows can help with that. American Exteriors provides replacement windows in Denver, CO that have insulated glass units and DuraSeal spaces. They can come in either double or triple-pane series, depending on your home’s needs. These features help minimize energy loss, resulting in less reliance on utility systems and lower energy costs.
- “What’s the best siding option for my home?” – The ideal material for your home depends on your particular needs. For a siding that remains durable and beautiful even with little maintenance, go for vinyl. Our vinyl siding can withstand extreme winds, rain, and storm without warping or peeling. They also offer deep, realistic shadow lines, and rich color combinations that can boost your home’s curb appeal. An occasional wash with a garden hose is all it takes to retain its condition.
- “Should I take the Do It Yourself (DIY) approach or hire a pro?” – While some resources may encourage DIY, hiring a pro is still your best option for major projects, such as replacing your siding in Denver, CO. A single mistake on the material or installation can mean more stressful and expensive repairs.
- “What should I look for in a home improvement contractor?” – It’s important that your contractor have a local license and is properly insured. He should also be able to show you samples of past work, so you know what to expect once hired. American Exteriors offers all this plus many happy customers sharing the results of their home improvement projects. We have over 30 years of experience creating better homes for homeowners and their families in the region. With our proven knowledge and expertise, we make every home improvement a success.
For the best window and siding services in your local area, turn to American Exteriors. Give us a call at (800) 794-6369 or complete our contact form to learn more about our services.