Beautiful Entry Doors that Provide Long-Lasting Protection for Your Home
Having new entry doors installed at your home seems like such a simple job when compared to other home improvement projects. But, considering the many benefits they can provide, new doors can be an important upgrade. For instance, they can go a long way toward improving the curb appeal of your home. And, when you turn to the experts at American Exteriors, you can beautify your home with entry doors made from either fiberglass or steel.
Let’s explore some features and benefits of each material so that you can make an informed decision about which will work best for your home. Our fiberglass doors:
- Come in gorgeous knotty alder, mahogany, cherry, fir, and oak replications that mimic the look of real wood but require virtually none of the maintenance
- Resist cracking, splitting, and warping
- Contain full-length hinge and lock stiles with a rot-resistant edge
- Are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
For a more secure solution, our steel entry doors:
- Are available in 22- and 24-gauge steel for superior durability
- Resist denting, cracking, splitting, warping, and twisting
- Have a deep grain embossment that looks like real wood
- Are fire-rated for up to 90 minutes
- Include a limited lifetime warranty on 22-gauge and a 10-year warranty on 24-gauge
Additionally, American Exterior also offers patio doors. These are constructed from low-maintenance vinyl frames and are customizable with many different colors and wood finishes.
No matter which entry doors you choose, you can expect the same level of dedicated service that has sustained us as a business since 1986. Our technicians will take precise measurements of your home to ensure that your new doors fit perfectly.
For more information about the different entry doors that we install for homeowners, contact American Exteriors today.