Exterior Doors Installed for Homeowners in Kansas City, MO & Surrounding Areas
Having new exterior doors installed on your home in Kansas City, Missouri, is a quick and easy way to increase its curb appeal. If you’re interested in replacing your aging doors, turn to the home improvement professionals at American Exteriors. We install beautiful fiberglass entry doors, virtually indestructible steel entry doors, and energy efficient patio doors.
To beautify the façade of your Kansas City, MO, home, you can’t do much better than a fiberglass entry door, which:
- Is available in attractive knotty elder, mahogany, cherry, fir, and oak replications
- Offers long-lasting performance and resists cracking, splitting, and warping
- Includes full-length hinge and lock stiles with a rot-resistant edge
- Is backed by a lifetime limited warranty
For exterior doors that combine both beauty and security protection, we recommend 22- or 24-gauge steel entry doors because they:
- Will never rust and resist denting, cracking, splitting, warping, and twisting
- Contain a full steel-edged perimeter for added insulation and security
- Are fire rated for up to 90 minutes
- Are backed by a lifetime limited warranty (22-gauge) or a 10-year warranty (24-gauge)
We also install exterior patio doors, which are constructed with gorgeous, low-maintenance vinyl and our Low-e insulated glass to help minimize heat loss and improve your home’s energy efficiency. Our patio doors are easy to operate and are available in your choice of color and decorative hardware.
If the time is right to have new exterior doors installed on your Kansas City, MO, home, contact American Exteriors today. Our technicians are highly-trained and can have your new doors installed in no time.